Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Craftwell Ebosser

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Has anyone seen, used or even own one of these machines? If so what was your impression of it? I have been looking at different machines for past few months and was really looking at vagabond, then saw this and really drew my interest because of the size of the cutting plates. 8 1/2 X 11 or some places say 12 long. It also says no fear of too thick stacks getting stuck because machine will automatically reverse if it's too thick. I was wondering if it really is all they say and if so why not out there really unless its just that new? Thanks for any help or info anyone has on this.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have to say I've never heard of this one.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Me either! That would be awesome if it could emboss 12!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I HAVE THIS MACHINE. DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS PLATES ARE 12 INCHES LONG (A4 SIZE) IT DEFINATELY STOPS IF LOADED TOO THICKLY. THE COMPANY ALSO DO A4 EMBOSSING PLATES. TWO CAME ALONG WITH THE MACHINE. TAKES ANY DIE. THE VALUE FOR ME WAS THAT IT IS FULLY AUTOMATIC.DO NOT KNOW WHY NOT PUBLICISED IN AMERICA . WIDELY KNOWN IN UK. I THINK THEY MAY HAVE LAUNCHED IT HERETHIS YEAR.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

thanks for the info !!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thank you so much, I know everything I've seen on it looked fantastic, and I hoped it was what all they said. So glad to know it is. I found a really good deal this past weekend with extended 5 year Care Pak so figured it had to be pretty awesome to offer that. Thank you again for info.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Debbie, let us know how you like it, okay?

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

will do, im trying to get my nephew over here to help me lea to post pictures and videos, as soon as I can lea, I will and show it in pics or a video also.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I still have not got my nephew here, but this time due to him getting his 1st job finally since graduating college, thank the good Lord. But back to ebosser, I LOVE this machine. It does have 81/2 X 12 cutting plates and it works great. Still trying to figure out shims and such on some dies but havn't found any it won't work on. Love the 81/2 width. It comes with a stack of 5 plates plus magnetic mat and embossing mat so you can stack different configurations for any die. It does back the plate out if you have stacked it wrong or too thick and it comes with 1 year standard warranty plus I have the bonus 5 year care package. I am going to get this figured out as far as videos and pics, now that I'm finally ready, just have to lea how, lol. There are many tutorials on YT now with it also though but I still want to show yall as soon as I can.
                    PS And just saw my June kit will be in my mailbox tomorrow, YEEEAAAAAAAA!!! Big shout in case you missed that, lol.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Debbie, the ebosser sounds great. I know someone else that has it and loves it. If and when my Vagabond dies I think I'll give this a try.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.