Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Creative Bloggers' Hop

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Kim nominated me last week for this hop and I just wanted to share the link to my post http://blueskyscrapping.blogspot.ca/2014/09/creative-bloggers-hop.html, if any of you would like to read what I had to say (LOL), but more especially, to see my two nominations for next week. I leaed some awesome things about both of them when I went to their blogs and I would love to share it with you all. See if you can figure out who they are: Hint Hint: one can scrap and sail at the same time and one designs for _______Hoarders____________! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Thanks so much, Kim, for the nomination!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Linda, how awesome that you do classes in your home. I loved seeing your sneak peek of goodies. I'm looking forward to all the hoppers who come by 🙂 Thanks for sharing <3

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wasn't that fun seeing you know who on her boat?? Who can scrapbook out of a 12×12 case?? LOL. You know who can!

Yes, it's fun having the classes. I enjoy the social time. They're a great group of ladies.

I'll be watching for your post next week!

I'd have an anxiety attack if I had to scrap out of a 12×12 case. Simple awe of anyone who can.

Loved reading your post Linda 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Just seen this! Thank you Linda x and I loved reading your post!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Three uber-talented ladies; I loved going over each of your blogs so much!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Wanted to share my post for the creative hop 🙂

http://miasognidolci.blogspot.com/2014/09/creative-blog-hop.html

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I have to apologize to all who have entered into this blog hop. I haven't been able to post today as it seems all who I have contacted about the hop have already been nominated by someone. I will keep on trying different friends but not every one has a blog so that causes a bit of a problem and I have a few that I have contacted about the hop but have not heard back from yet.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Great post for the blog hop Ginny!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

It's not easy to get people to participate Steph. I only got two, but it was fun 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.