Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Creative Imaginations Paint it!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to use the Creativ Imaginations Paint it! paper that come with the August kit (Passion Berry), and wonder if anyone can tell me something about how to color it?

What works?

I do have distress inks, mists, silk paints, paper soft and gelatos.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hanne, I used Silks and chalk ink. (I swiped a bit of the chalk onto my craft mat & spritzed a small amount of water & mixed and applied it with a paint brush. This should work with the Distress inks and gelatos, too. Same with the mists, just spray a bit onto the craft mat, you won't need the water.)

Thanks, Peggy ;D

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I used Distress stains. It worked wonderfully.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I didn't use mine YET, but I think nearly anything will work. 🙂

I've used 2/3 of it and colored it with silks. Worked out fine.

Must try the last bit one day…, maybe with gelatos, just found out they are lovely to work with.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.