Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Cricuit

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

odiammy
      Send PM

M has the big Cricuit on sale this week for $229 instead of 399. Yesterday I used one at my girlfriends house and we cut out daisys. I am seriously thinking about getting one while it is on sale this weekend. I would like if folks would share what they use it for so I have an idea of what I can do. Thanks,,

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

There is a thread here all bout the pros and cons of the circuit. type circuit into the seach swirlydoos box on the right side of the forum and it should bring up the circuit posts

odiammy
          Send PM

Wow TY Kathi/Louise?

odiammy
            Send PM

I dont have one. There is no room in my scrappy space for one.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow TY Kathi/Louise?

Louise is a long story. I have a very good friend on this site also by the name of Kathy and she and I took a road trip in 2009. We named ourselves Thelma & Louise; most of our trip posts were lost when the site was hacked but we've kept the nicknames

GlitterGirl
                Send PM

I have a Cricut Exression that I paid 179 for on ebay and got a few carts for it as well. It was an awesome deal!! I don't use it as much as I should though. But I do love it!!

GlitterGirl
                  Send PM

I really like my Cricut expression…I've cut numbers for my brother's race car, our boat's name in vinyl (Feelin' Nauti') ;) and some lacy type stuff in cardstock for mask-type stuff. Well, that was coherent, wasn't it? and varied, haha!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

i love mine, I use it for all my flowers and lots more 🙂

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I really like my Cricut expression…I've cut numbers for my brother's race car, our boat's name in vinyl (Feelin' Nauti') ;) and some lacy type stuff in cardstock for mask-type stuff. Well, that was coherent, wasn't it? and varied, haha!

LOL love the name of your boat. Very clever.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I have a Cricut Exression that I paid 179 for on ebay and got a few carts for it as well. It was an awesome deal!! I don't use it as much as I should though. But I do love it!!

Lisa, were you ever able to find the Mother's Day Bouquet cart?

Snagg1
                          Send PM

love, love, love my Cricut Expression-I pick up carts on Ebay-way cheaper-you can never use coupons at Ms for cricut stuff. Wallyworls sells the replacement pads cheaper plus you can re-sticky your pads with a zig gluestick.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

oooooo I got it Peggy…I will be using that lots for flowers 🙂 I had to get it on Ebay, took a month to get here I was getting worried, thought I had been ripped off again, but it finally arrived lol

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Shona, you're gonna loveeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.