Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Crime Scene taped off…..

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Last night, the Light and Joy of my life got into my Scrappy Stuff and took a brand new roll of Scor-Tape and taped off my bedroom like a crime scene!! There was tape around the bed twice, to the lamp and back, to the chair and then to the amoire chest!! She has almost used the entire new roll!!!! I was horrified. She has been waed since birth to stay out of Mimi's scrappy stuff, but to no avail. She just loves all that glitters and shines. (How can I blame her? tee-hee)

It just now dawned on me that I should have taken a picture….but I was in shock at that moment!

Oh no!!!

That's too funny, and sticky….

I'm sure you were a bit mad but it is funny 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

You can't help but chuckle…seriously. She will be horrified once she gets older and hears the story.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Big ditto!!! It is a shame you didn't get a photo!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh no, poor you, it's rather hard to get mad when they look at you with those cute little faces!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Too funny!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh no!!!!!!! And no pics?
              Debbie, that's worse than the original crime, which is pretty bad considering that she used Scor-Tape ;D

Snagg1
                Send PM

haha–that is too funny! That stuff really sticks–I bet it was fun to undo

Well, it was kinda funny…much later! She got grounded which means she had to go to her room and read books for a while. I did fuss at her, and I got that sad puppy dog look. I managed to recover some of my tape that wasn't stuck to anything. I had to keep remembering…It's only tape, and I can buy some more!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.