Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Cropping Photo's

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Dont forget to crop your photo's to get a different photo. Very simple way to make your photo new and different. !! Here is a cropped photo side by side. On the closeup photo, I added the Florabella Action Gypsy at 20% from the Luxe set…Get up close and personal…You get the beautiful details. Dont forget to smooth skin and enhance eyes for glamour effect.

[img:width=599&height=385]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294449916_55_FT0_cropping_pictures_sm_.jpg[/img]

Wowers! Just beautiful. It is amazing how a pic changes when you crop it just right. Love your long hair….

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Love it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

very nice!

Just Beautiful!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

gorgeous!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Beautiful Lisa!!!! I need an action that makes me look like Elle McPherson. Do you have one of those???

Great cropping, Lisa! Gorgeous! I saw some of your other self-portraits on your blog and they are all beautiful!

Beautiful Lisa!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What they all said, just beautiful!!!!
            (Love your straightened hair!!!!!)

Snagg1
              Send PM

Yay!!!!! I used the Quick Selection tool and highlighted her eye!!!!! Holy crap! I love how it came out!! BTW – you have to pretend you have never seen this because it is for SNR's March issue. Shhh! Whoa….this looks kind of big. Sorry

ConfidenceLV.jpg

Gorgeous Lisa!!!! I never saw a thing, wink, wink!!!!

wow – kudos to the Lisa's of this Swirly world! Super fantastic work.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Holy goodness gracious!!!!! Breathtaking!!!!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.