This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I didn't know where to post this, and since this was a tip…I will post it here. My wonderful, adorable, sexiest husband is DA BOMB!!!!!! He finally, after watching me struggle to find just the right color flower, decided it was finally time to get my Tiffany lamp into his workshop (1600 sf garage) and build me mu Clip it Up that I so badly needed. I kid you not, it took him less than an hour welding and fabricating. and VIOLA!!!! It's done!!! I love it!! I ran out of clips, I only had 80, so I ordered up some more on Amazon. The da things are more expensive than it cost to put this thing together. Well the lamp was 200.00. But I bought it years ago. OK…Who has a Tiffany Clip It Up?? I DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Let me know what ya think. This sucker is heavy. I love my husband!! Thank You Darling!!!He builds Hotrods for a living. But a great fabricator can do anything!!! Thank You Darling!!! Cant wait to get more clips and fill it up!!

[img:width=600&height=904]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296416089_55_FT0_tiffany_clip_it_up_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=599&height=398]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296416089_55_FT0_tiffany_clip_it_up_top_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=903]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296416089_55_FT0_dsc_1924_.jpg[/img]

Hubby does awesome work…..beautiful!!!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Lisa, you'd better say that DH is wonderful, adorable, etc. That is awesome!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

gorgeous–But look at all that empty space on there. You got to fill it up
      🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wow he is wonderful hey……you are so lucky 🙂 that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

It's more than awesome! What a lucky lady….and hubby!

I have so much more to hang up!! I just ran out of clips…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

its so neat and tidy, I need something like that cause my space is soooooo tiny that I scrap in. Right now looks like a hurricane went through my tiny room…everythign everywhere 🙂

Well Shona, my room is big and MESSY!!! I am buried under chaos…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

hehe ok …I was searching for white pearls today that I KNOW I have…took a bit but found them finally 🙂 I have been eyeing up the sneek peaks at the colors and made flowers the past 2 days in colors that I think will go with the kit. I even made a hand painted silk one. It is kinda cool 🙂 Now as long as they do not all get lost in the MESS lol 🙂

Wow! That's cool Lisa! Yeah for you and what an awesome hubby you have!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh Lisa, my dh can do that. I am going to show it to him. Mine won't be a Tiffany though but I do have an old antique lamp that will work. And that I think I can find a spot for.

Your clip it up is great. Now I want one too, LOL, never wanted one until I saw this.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOL Swirly girls sure are high end!

Lisa that is magnificent and a handy man is a treasured gift! He certainly loves you.

Lisa, saw this on fb and what a great way to save on space too! Looks awesome!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Lisa, I showed the pictrue to dh. He had a a question, how are the hoops attached to the lamp and what kind of wire did your dh use to make the hoops? Do the hoops revolve or are the stationary?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.