Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Damn Kidney Stones!

This topic contains 65 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Have a wonderful quiet time!!!!

Oh, how wonderful that you get to get away…just the two of you! Have a great time! So glad you DH is feeling better!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Enjoy your vaca Rae! Have you taken the hotel tour? Erie isn't it? LOL! I recommend taking in a play at the hotel if you get a chance! It's a lovely time and the food is TOPS!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Enjoy your vaca Rae! Have you taken the hotel tour? Erie isn't it? LOL! I recommend taking in a play at the hotel if you get a chance! It's a lovely time and the food is TOPS!!!!

We aren't staying at the Hotel Del- we did all that last year- everything is incredible there!!! We are staying at a more modestly-priced hotel this time. We are going to a Padres/Dodgers game one night, and the next night we are going to The Importance of Being Eaest play. I am WAY excited!

Sigh…so jealous Rae. I haven't had a getaway with my husband in 8 years! No family to watch my children! Have a wonderful time you deserve it!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

[quote]

We aren't staying at the Hotel Del- we did all that last year- everything is incredible there!!! We are staying at a more modestly-priced hotel this time. We are going to a Padres/Dodgers game one night, and the next night we are going to The Importance of Being Eaest play. I am WAY excited!
          [/quote]

So glad your dh is better!!!
          So glad you are getting away…. sometimes, you just need it…. have FUN!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Sigh…so jealous Rae. I haven't had a getaway with my husband in 8 years! No family to watch my children! Have a wonderful time you deserve it!

That sucks. We are very lucky to have family that will watch the kids, especially Owen. My mom is great for longer outings- she used to watch Owen when I worked, so she's very comfortable with him. My in-laws are great for when we want to go to the movies or dinner. I realize how lucky I am too. Getting away, even if it's only for a couple of hours, is good for your relationship!

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.