Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Damn you, Pinterest!

This topic contains 74 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

SIGH………….. I signed up for this a while back, but just never had/made the time to check it out. Well, I had a few minutes, and started looking- DAMN. I could literally do this ALL day. What a time sucker. I need a Pinterest time management plan for myself.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It is fun, but I know if I get started on it that is all that is going to happen that night.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

OMG- I can't stop. The kids are watching TV, and I'm finding all sorts of stuff. I usually don't let them do that!

Where/what are you looking at? I don't know where to start!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

There is a category for crafts. I'm just looking at general stuff in there. I haven't tried to find any scrapbook stuff yet. 🙂

Yes, it is very very addictive.

Snagg1
              Send PM

It's addicting, but oh so much fun!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

I would hint at the possibility of an intervention 'cept I have the same obsessive compulsive behavior with Pinterest. LOL

I have a pinterest, but I rarely use it, I forget about it! LOL

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Some of the scrappy designers are posting there

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I am seriously going Michaels this moing to pick up a bunch of stuff so I can make some of the awesome things I saw yesterday. I am so inspired to make 1,000 things.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

LOL!!! I have an account but try to not to go there unless I have nothing to do….which is like NEVER!! Hehee!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Exactly! I was waiting in the car to pick up Owen. Elijah was asleep, and Audra was playing. I started in the car, and went back to it all day yesterday. I haven't been on today. 🙂

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

See, I had to go pick some stuff for
                          My projects. Michaels was having good deals. I got all of this junk for $30. http://i.imgur.com/1gzYk.jpg

Very pretty junk, Rae! Be sure to take pics of how your projects tu out, so we can see!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.