Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions DCWV Tattered Time

This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I don't know if this is a new DCWV stack but I totally love it!!! Perfect for those masculine pages I love doing now ;)

I picked it up a my local Joanns….40% off!!

[img:width=268&height=304]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309307439_12_FT0_xprd10800894_m.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

It is!! And I have been trying to get it for over a month now, they keep selling out!!! I did pick up 2 other new stacks though. But I need that one!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It's awesome Lisa!!!!!! Joanns.com has them for 9.99!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I got that one in the small matte stack size, as my Joann's was out of the 12X12. It looks so much like TH-esque product to me…. love it!

Check out Joannes Online. Find better prices and more stuff.

ohhhhh I am gooing on-line. Thanks a bunch

Snagg1
          Send PM

I was holding a DCWV stack in my hands last night at my M's. It wasn't that one though. I ended up putting it back.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I don't know if this is a new DCWV stack but I totally love it!!! Perfect for those masculine pages I love doing now ;)

I picked it up a my local Joanns….40% off!!

[img:width=268&height=304]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1309307439_12_FT0_xprd10800894_m.jpg[/img]

So did I!!! I actually had this at Camp…. but since I didn't get a lot of scrappin' done
            I didn't end up using it….. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I got that one in the small matte stack size, as my Joann's was out of the 12X12. It looks so much like TH-esque product to me…. love it!

Yeah, that's why i love it!! Then I started thinking of all the DA stuff that can work with it!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Off to look…thanks Ang!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I was just gonna say that Meg had this at Camp, but she beat me to it ;D
                  I DID see it up close (thanks, Meg) and if you love TH, you're going to love this: great pattes, gorgeous colors!!!!

**Meg, have you had a chance to play with it yet, cause I wanna seeeeeeeee!!!!!

I got it too, but it seems that some of the pages are repetitive, same design in different colors. What are you gonna do with all that?

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I got it too, but it seems that some of the pages are repetitive, same design in different colors. What are you gonna do with all that?

I think that's the problem with all the DCWV stacks. It would be good to split the cost with someone so you don't actually end up with all those extra papers.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Layer layer and more layers

Ang, just do a lo with those papers, so it will give us an idea. And layer away.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.