Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Dec Challenge

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Do you girls want me to post mine a few days early or wait for the 1st? I know with Xmas coming some people might appreciate having a little more time to complete it.
    Let me know. I can probably get it up this weekend if you want.

I say post it early. That's just my thought tho..it's a busy time for all I think so early would be helpful 🙂

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

That would be great Lisa. Like you said, gives them more time with it! It's up to you! If you are ready, then I say GO>>>>>>>>>>

I hope to be able to do some of the challenges in Dec, Been so busy with other Swirly things, that I didn't have time to do anything this month except the round robin challenge. Also have to get ready to host one in Jan. And then the kit will come again…oy vey!!! Scrappin my fingers to the bone!!!! lol!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I think early is good! IT is such a busy time and few extra days would be great.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lisa, I say go for it!!!! (I REALLY want to know how far out of my comfort zone I need to travel!!!!)

Robin, looking forward to seeing what gorgeous work your bony fingers have produced!!! Your Christmas layouts last year were magical!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

yes! I'm ready!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ok girls I'll have it up for ya this weekend!!!

Sweet! Yes, early is great!

Snagg1
              Send PM

woo hoo!

Thanks Lisa!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wo-hoo, might have some scrappy time this w/e! dh will be gone to his mother's – it is her 90th BD and I couldn't go with him.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

yippee 🙂

Ready! Set! Post!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.