Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges December 2011 SGC ***Sing a Holiday Song***WINNERS!! WINNERS!!***

This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

I have WINNERS!!!! And I say winners because, I knew that everyone would be soooo busy during the holidays to scrap for challenges. Sooooo, Peggy, Jackie, Connie and Tracey did such an outstanding job on this challenge and their LO's were so beautiful and rang the sweet tunes of a melody, I decided to gift each one a 10 dollar gift certificate from the Swirly Store. Just a little pick me up after the holidays!! So Thank You for the beautiful entries!! I really enjoyed each one!

Yes, my Swirly Goddess's, it is time for the last SGC of the year. And because I know that many of you will be very busy this holiday season, I am going to make it easy for you!
    Every holiday season the air resonates with the sounds of the season. Christmas music, Holiday tunes, some funny (grandma got run over by a reindeer) some beautiful (O Holy Night) and some traditional (White Christmas). There are many many songs out there…Soooo, for your December SGC I want you to choose a song, and make the title your Joualing Headliner!! Whatever song you want. Here are the simple rules.

* You can create anything you want. A layout, a card, a tag,
    an altered project. What ever you want.

*I would like you to use at least 50% Swirly stuff

*Use a song for your title or joualing

*Post to your blog or personal gallery and encourage others to join in.

*Upload your project to the gallery labeled Sing a Holiday Song SGC after your title

*Well, here's the twist (optional) Use an altered photo. This will give you an extra vote.

* You can enter more than 1 layout

* You can use a layout created for another challenge

Have your projects posted to the gallery by December 30th. There will be a vote by the design team, and the winner will win a Gift Certificate from the Swirly Store!! The winner will be announced between Dec 30th and January 5th.

Here is my SGC example.

[img:width=600&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1322854291_55_FT0_deck_the_halls_sgc_sm_.jpg[/img]

Sound fun! Thanks, Lisa! Your example LO is gorgeous!

Love it!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Gorgeous LO. Fun Challenge

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Beautiful example Lisa!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Love the punch work…great layout!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I love the colors in your example. The punching is great. You know I love your work.

Hope I get the time to do this challenge, it looks so fun.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Lovely layout and nice challenge. Whats the name of the punch that created the patte in the yellow paper?

Snagg1
                Send PM

Ooh! Great idea! Hope my kit gets here soon..

Lovely layout and nice challenge. Whats the name of the punch that created the patte in the yellow paper?

It is the new Skyland Snowflake punch by Martha Stewart.

[img:width=279&height=407]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1322878483_55_FT129056_194d53d3389cf83f5b3453f82b1e.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh Lisa, that's a great punch. Da it I was just at M's today.

I got it at Joanns but M's had it too!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Lisa, does it have to be a new layout for this challenge? My RR layout I'm working on would do double duty here. And can we enter more than one LO? (I'm thinking if I do use my RR I'll probably have time to make another later on).

Lisa, does it have to be a new layout for this challenge? My RR layout I'm working on would do double duty here. And can we enter more than one LO? (I'm thinking if I do use my RR I'll probably have time to make another later on).

Yes Jackie, you can use it. i will add this to the rules. Thanks!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Oh, Lisa! This is so beautiful! I must have that punch!! Love this challenge!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.