Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges December All That Flutters 'Vintage Winter'

This topic contains 32 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Bec Bec 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Here’s a tag made from some of my scraps…

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

And a card from scraps, the ginormous Darice snowflake and rusty jingle bells and (to qualify for the ATF challenge) this sweet cherub, a gift from Rae…

Bec
        Bec
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

These are gorgeous Peggy, the tag is an amazing use of your scraps and the cherub is perfect for the snowflake

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, Bec <3

msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Love these, Peggy. That card is amazing, love the cherub.

Merrihew
              Merrihew
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Bec and Jan, beautiful LO’s! Each so amazing and unique from the same kit!

Peggy, your beautiful canvas made me go “Brrr!” You sure captured the frosty feeling! And I love how you used up all your scraps on the tags!

Merrihew
                Merrihew
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

It felt so good to drag out my scrappy supplies and start playing again! I still have a couple of more LO’s that I hope to get to this week. This is my ATF entry. It did not photograph well. The snow flakes are covered in Fairy dust glitter and are so sparkly IRL! I added pearls to the center of snowflakes and designs in the paper and to the buttons of one of the fairies. This was a fun one to work on! The photo is of my dgd last year, playing in the snow during our family Christmas. Unfortunately, we didn’t have any snow when they were here for Christmas a few weeks ago. The kids were so sad. After 3 years of sledding in a row, they have come to expect it! LOL!

Peggy
                  Peggy
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

It felt so good to drag out my scrappy supplies and start playing again! I still have a couple of more LO’s that I hope to get to this week. This is my ATF entry. It did not photograph well. The snow flakes are covered in Fairy dust glitter and are so sparkly IRL! I added pearls to the center of snowflakes and designs in the paper and to the buttons of one of the fairies. This was a fun one to work on! The photo is of my dgd last year, playing in the snow during our family Christmas. Unfortunately, we didn’t have any snow when they were here for Christmas a few weeks ago. The kids were so sad. After 3 years of sledding in a row, they have come to expect it! LOL!

I love your idea of snow fairies and I love how you’ve used the cutouts so perfectly to make this beautiful winter scene!!!!

StephD
                    StephD
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Oh Peggy I just love your tag and the card, so pretty!

Cheryl this is such a beautiful winter layout!

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Peggy
                      Peggy
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Thanks, Steph!!!!

GinnyH
                        GinnyH
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Peggy, love both the card and the tag! Fabulous use of your scraps for your tag and a beautiful choice of flowers with the Darice snowflake and the lovely cherub too! Super Pretty!

Cheryl you have created a lovely layout! I can imagine how pretty it is when the light catches the fairy dust. Love how you have incorporated the Bobunny ephemera! Beautiful!

ginny 🙂

msjan1
                          msjan1
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Wonderful, sparkly page, Cheryl.

GinnyH
                            GinnyH
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Ok its time to choose a winner…….. I’m a bit late closing this challenge….

ginny 🙂

GinnyH
                              GinnyH
                              Swirly Scrapper
                                Send PM

It was really hard to choose a winner this month, it was lovely to have some non-layout entries as well!
                                Peggy’s card and tag were gorgeous and Cheryl’s layout was so pretty and sparkly but I had to choose….

So the winner this month is Peggy with her super cold brrrrrrr snowy canvas!
                                I just loved the simplicity of the this, it had a cold peaceful feel to it and the addition of the twigs added a really authentic feel to the piece!

Congratulations Peggy!

ginny 🙂

Peggy
                                Peggy
                                Swirly Scrapper
                                  Send PM

Thanks, Ginny, for the big smile that’s on my face <3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.