I want to give an extra special thanks to all who submitted entries during this busy month. Not only did you find time to play, but you all took the time to create truly gorgeous layouts!!!!
And now for the hardest part of all: voting!!!! There's been some confusion, probably because the voting rules have been buried at the bottom, so I thought that I would create a separate thread….
1. Any registered member can vote; you did not have to submit a layout.
2. She who hosts the challenge (me) and all DT members (that would be Tina this month) are not eligible; we've been playing for the fun.
3. If you have submitted an entry, you get an extra point for voting.
4. You MAY vote for yourself.
5. Please PM me with your top THREE choices.
6. Again, because of the holiday, I will take votes until 11:59,EST, Sunday, January 1.
Thanks so much again for all of your beautiful and inspiring entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."