Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Diamond Dust

This topic contains 308 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 310 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hey Krissy,

Any chance once things have settled down of getting some diamond dust for the store?? It seems that out here in Aus we just cant get the stuff! No one wants to either order or stock it.

Tammy

I could send ya some Tammy!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Tina, Thanks i'll pm you!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

🙂

that's our Tina!! ;D

Hey Krissy,

Any chance once things have settled down of getting some diamond dust for the store?? It seems that out here in Aus we just cant get the stuff! No one wants to either order or stock it.

Tammy

I did notice that about UTEE somewhere outside the states, too.

No diamond Dust…For shame!!! If Tina couldnt send it to you, I would have…

Hey, I want some! I cannot find it either! I am gonna get some of those MS glass micro beads….dang, it seems like my list never ends!!!

Manda, you moost have it too:) When I get back in town, I'll go to M's and pick some up!

I'll get some out to ya!

AWWW!!! You are too sweet! I have looked everywhere and the sites that I can find have ridic shipping for just that one thing!

What do you use diamond dust for? I've heard of it but don't know how to use it…

Snagg1
            Send PM

Manda,

Gasp and horror, we cant get micro beads out here either!!!!

And Diana do you remember some of Lisa beautiful flowers decorated on the edges with that fantastic sparky stuff! – that's diamond dust. Its also on a lot of the prima flowers too

Tammy

Those dang microbeads are like the loopy punch!! If I didn't know that Lisa owned them, I would think that they do not actually exist!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Manda im up for a raid on Lisa house! just don't give her any waing or by the time i get there she'll have taken her stash and run!

Thanks Tammy – now I get it! Have to go hunt some down now….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 310 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.