Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Divine intervention…..

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

UPDATE: My son and I just finished an hour phone conversation! Praise God! It was just like old times. We laughed and cried a little. We caught up on family news…..It's an answered prayer. God is certainly still on His throne. Thanks for your prayers. We've not seen each other yet, but my DD and DGD went to their house last night. I'm so happy!!!
    I know that I'm not going to sleep a wink tonight!!!!!!!!

Sisters….Pray hard for me. Most of you know about my relationship with my son….God is working. Things are changing…..God is working in this relationship….Today was a great day….I'm praising God….but afraid to talk too much for fear that things might change. More details as I can….but it's pretty awesome!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Awww Debbie, happy that today was a good day for you. Praying for more positive days.

Anything for you Miss Debbie!! Thoughts and Prayers for you and your son! [huggs] 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh prayers said Debbie,

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

yes prayers Debbie 🙂

Keep working it girl. You are in my prayers.

Big Mimi..sending {{BIG}} hugs to you with good vibes! You are in my prayers!

Oh, wonderful!

Snagg1
            Send PM

That's sounds awesome!! Praying for you and your son.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Debbie, sending prayers and good wishes your way…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Hugs and prayers coming your way!!

Glad that yesterday was a good day, Debbie!!! Praying for you that there are many, MANY more!!!

Debbie, many prayers that good times are on the way for you both

Nothing new to report, but that's ok. The ball is at least inching it's way…not rolling yet. Thanks for the prayers and good wishes. Please don't stop……

I'd like to toast and celebrate Debbie becoming a new Grandma.
                So raise your coffee mug, teacup , water bottle, shot-glass, wine glass, martini glass or even straight from the bottle – I shall NOT judge! LOL

Here's to a bright and hopeful future with forgiveness, healing, repaired relationships AND many many LO's featuring BOTH granddaughters playing happily together. My favorite LO would be a Grandma sandwich photo though – where Debbie is smooshed between both girls as they give her a big double super duper grandma hug.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.