Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Do you believe in ghosts???

This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

My cousin is an avid hunter. He has a night vision, motion activated camera in his hunting pasture. He got this picture early one moing. He can't explain the little girl in the picture. The deer evidentially sees something too. This picture has my curiosity up….Any ideas, Girlies??? My cousin lives in the country and has a son…no girls. It's really strange to me!
    [img:width=600&height=671]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305518972_45_FT0_little_ghost_at_ricks_house._.jpg[/img]

Weird isn't it…..?????

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Looks like a little girl to me! I believe anything is possible. Who knows, there are probably other creatures on different solar systems that view us as aliens. Maybe she's an angel. I'd sure like to think so anyway.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

that is just creepy eeeeeeeeks

Snagg1
          Send PM

serves me right for late night web crawling-that is a damn x-file-looks like a little pioneer outfit but no freakin' feet!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

too creepy for me!

Snagg1
              Send PM

WOW how awsome is that!!!! this stuff really fascinates me, maybe he should call the TAPS or GHI teams in.

what an amazing picture and a super clear vieuw of the girl. That doesn't happen too often. this is just beautiful!

Snagg1
                Send PM

WOW how awsome is that!!!! this stuff really fascinates me, maybe he should call the TAPS or GHI teams in.

Or Fact or Faked? I think that is the name of the show. The skeptic in me says that someone is altering the photo. The believer in me says that is so freakin' cool and I want to go camping right there and see for myself!!

Gives me chills! Very cool!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Gives me chills too!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

[quote]

Or Fact or Faked? I think that is the name of the show. The skeptic in me says that someone is altering the photo. The believer in me says that is so freakin' cool and I want to go camping right there and see for myself!!
                    [/quote]

If i didn't live soooooooooo far away i would be right there with you lol. I have a retreat in 11 days and we have to dress up, it is at an old theatre that has been tued in to a very exclusive B&B it's called the play house, and we have to dress up as a movie star i'm going as ghost face (aka the killer) from the scream movies. Just love all things scary.

My cousin is a policeman here in San Angelo. He doesn't have an explanation either for the little girl. When I quizzed him about the photo, he just said…it's a little girl! Men!!! He has lots of other pics of skunks, foxes, deer, racoons and even a cat at the deer feeder….but only this pic of the little girl. No more sightings as far as I know. I'm fascinated by this pic. IT is spooky!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

very spooky!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

[quote]
                        [quote]

[/quote]

If i didn't live soooooooooo far away i would be right there with you lol. I have a retreat in 11 days and we have to dress up, it is at an old theatre that has been tued in to a very exclusive B&B it's called the play house, and we have to dress up as a movie star i'm going as ghost face (aka the killer) from the scream movies. Just love all things scary.
                        [/quote]
                        I'm all in too. I am intrigued by all this. Spooky or not, let's go camping/hunting.

Not spooky..I say TAPS is in order!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.