Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Do you hold any challenges

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Do you hold any challenges that don't have to have the kit? I would love to participate.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh that's a good question.

I host only a butterfly challenge that has to be work with the kit. 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Most of the challenges are with the kits at least 50%, each is different! 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Just take a peek in the Challenge forum.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I think because of the kit club it is a must to have at least 50% of the SDoos product.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yeah…. but for some, like the RR, it can be ANY Swirly kit….. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Aren't most of the challenges here any Swirly kit? I know mine was.

Yeah, most of the challenges are supposed to be at least 50% swirlydoos stuff. You can use stuff from any of the swirly kits or spotlight kits. The person hosting will usually say if the rules will be different. Like Bonnie's Use your scraps challenge, she said you could use any paper scraps. And Angelica's Butterfly challenge is with the kit from that month.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yep, at least 50% Swirly stuff, can be from Divine Decadence on, but we want to showcase Swirlydoos.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.