Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Does anyone else

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Does anyone else hate the new blogger?! I sure am not happy!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

???????????
        (Still in the Dark Ages, here. I don't have a blog.)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I have been working on a blog, but it has proven to be alot smarter than I am (not that I'm smart however I did stay at a holiday express once, haha). I have read everything about blogs and still having issues with just getting a wallpaper and header there. So I have not messed with it in a while.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I like it, but I had a lot of trouble with it at first. Dh, computer geek extraordinaire, fixed my wallpaper issues and messed with some settings, and it works just fine for me now.

What do you hate about, Barbara?

I haven't played around much. I am a bad blogger.

New Blogger sucks the big one!

Don't like it.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Are you guys talking about when you are trying to post new things on your blog and re-designing it etc?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

The new blogger is making me use google chrome. My dashboard is completely different. I can't get my name at the bottom of my post, so I have to remove it, until I figure it out. I really hate it!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I haven't tried to create a post in a week. Sounds like I'm in for a bit of a change?? Grrrrrreat….

Like some things, not so much with other things. It will take some time getting use to I guess. i just hate when they mess with shit. Makes me think about work. They are always fixing something that doesnt really need to be fixed!! Just make improvement damn it!!! Dont change it!! Makes me soooooo angry….ahhh!!!! I feel better now!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

LOL

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I think nothing is worse than Typepad.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.