Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Does anyone know?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

what happened to Bonnie/ a/k/a LaBonita? and Nike?

I haven't seen Bonnie post any layouts anywhere since July. She was a scrapping and project Diva. I miss seeing her work…and her sisters. 🙁

She and Nike were on the timmie cruise but after that nothing

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

She must be on a cruise. Yesterday, she posted at a Starbucks in George Town, Grand Cayman! on FB. Before that, the Starbucks was in Mexico…..

Where ever they are I hope they are safe and having fun! Just means more pictures for them to scrap when they get back ;D

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh, sounds like they're traveling for the holidays!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I was wondering about them just the other day! I miss seeing their work! Hopefully, they are having a lot of fun whatever they are doing!

i was thinking the same thing, and saw the FB comment.
        hope they are having a ball ;)

Oh, wow! To be cruising right now would be fab! I'm at home with two sick kids….my daughter and DGD have the stomach flu….bummer!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh, Debbie, that's bad!!!! Were they okay for Christmas?

Hope they are feeling better, Debbie!

She must be on a cruise. Yesterday, she posted at a Starbucks in George Town, Grand Cayman! on FB. Before that, the Starbucks was in Mexico…..

Yep, on fb she posted that she was on a cruise. I think they are getting home today or tomorrow though.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I was wondering that myself….I'll bet they'll have some great lo's to share with us….

debbie…hope everyone is feeling better!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I miss them too *sniffle* Neither of them is doing much scrapbooking lately. I can't blame them, I wouldnt be scrapping if I were in Grand Cayman either…

***JEALOUS!***

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I miss them too *sniffle* Neither of them is doing much scrapbooking lately. I can't blame them, I wouldnt be scrapping if I were in Grand Cayman either…

***JEALOUS!***

DITTO!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.