Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Does anyone remember about scrabble necklace?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

A few months ago I was talking about this gallery where I found a scrabble necklace that I wanted to make for my friens birthday. Well I have been looking at my history, bookmarks, etc. and cannot find it. It was made with 5 tiles on the bottom, went to 4, then 3, then 2, then 1. If anyone has seen that I would really appreciate it. I looked all through etsy and there are lots of scrabble stuff there but I remember this was a part of a gallery. Any help with my forget memory would be happily received — heck I will buy you a scrabble tile for a necklace too.

I checked everywhere…no go.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Kathy, I'm sorry, I can't find anything. Sounds intriguing, though!!!!

TY it was on some scrapbooker gallery but I give up I think

I have typed this three times but can't seem to post it. I went back and looked at my profile and found two posts I made about it. I said it was from a 2009 gallery. I thought it was 45 or DA. Can't even find galleries for them from 2009.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.