Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Does anyone remember…..???

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Before the hack, there was a youtube tut on flowers made with Tim's tattered floral. That tut used spray starch as one step. The flowers were multi-patte and multi-colored put together. They were so cute. I'd love to find that tut again. Anyone remember that one???

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Was it this one

http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-second-day-of-christmas.html

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Was it this one

http://followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/2009/12/on-second-day-of-christmas.html

Oh, you're a genius!!! This is the one….I have been searching youtube and raking my brain for this one. Thank you Thank you….XOXOXOX

Yea, Laura Rocks the paper world!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Your welcome Debbie. I had it boomarked wanting to try it and haven't had a chance. Let us see if you make some!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Your welcome Debbie. I had it boomarked wanting to try it and haven't had a chance. Let us see if you make some!!

I made some a long time ago. I remembered the little balls of foil when I saw the site. I can't remember where I got the flower pattes??? Maybe I made them up. LOL!
        Thanks again,….they do make really prettty….funky flowers for that special LO>

she made the Graphic 45 team.
        she actually walked past us at CHA, i heard her doing a video, and thought 'she sounds familiar'.
        too bad, i watch her videos a lot, and it didn't click in until i saw the video on youtube!! i would have loved to meet her!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.