Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Does anyone watercolor with their kits?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,
    I'm going to watercolor a little fairy scene to use with this month's kit. I was wondering if anyone else likes to use art mediums other than photography on their LO's?

Tracey, I think that's a great idea! Can't wait to see it 🙂 Do you mean for images or just in general? I was actually thinking about painting some leaves since I don't have the dies I want….then again, wonder if Petaloo makes color me crazy leaves…

Tracey, I think that's a great idea! Can't wait to see it 🙂 Do you mean for images or just in general? I was actually thinking about painting some leaves since I don't have the dies I want….then again, wonder if Petaloo makes color me crazy leaves…

Bev, they do make color me crazy leaves, I have the small leaves and have used them. So much fun to play with, I'm sure you will enjoy them also.

I have done digital pics in a layout. I use watercolor on my flowers, Mixed medium is wonderful!! Go for it Tracey!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Sounds like a really Cool idea!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with….. 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

I have on tags and arches, but not on layouts, unless canvases count as layouts…? LOL

Go for it girlie! Whoever said that a layout can only be a layout if it has a picture on it? Not me! LOL Can't wait to see it.

I watercolored on my two ATC cards. I think rubber stamping and then watercoloring on the stamp outline would be awesome.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Tracey, great idea!!! I can't wait to see!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Very interesting! I'm willing to try.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'd love to see what you do!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.