Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Double Page LOs

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I haven't seen any 2 page LOs anywhere in the Forums… Are these still being made or has everyone shifted to single page LOs? I have lots of pics that are for one setting and I want to use several of the pics, but don't know if I should be creating 1 page LOs of each or dbl pg LOs.

Any comments are appreciated!

I think 2 pagers are wonderful! I love to see people do them. I do not have enough focus to create two of anything. But it is all a matter of personal taste, endurance and scrappy supplies.

Snagg1
      Send PM

I'm not sure why we don't have any two-pagers. There's nothing that says you can't do them!

I'm not very good at them either Jen. ;)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I haven't done a two pager in years!!!

Since I changed to a one photo per page kinda girl.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I do doubles got one here in the sketch challenge and you can check out my blog got some there as well..

Mtika just a note I'm no where as good as these guys though!! Lol

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I used to do 2 pagers because I thought that it looked better when you opened an album to see the same basic theme, design or colors on both pages…kinda like there was a flow and no interuption or distraction from a totally different layout. TOO MUCH WORK!!!!! decided one pagers work best for me because I don't have enough patience or focus to spread one idea over 2 pages!! lol!!

And practically NONE of my layouts are even in albums anyway, so it makes no difference even if I was anal about it…at one time!!! Krissy's fault!

I do like to look a OTHER peoples 2 pages, tho!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I just do the odd 2 pager…not very often

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Tammy, I checked out your blog and love your 2-page layouts – especially Magnifque inspired by your dd. It's truly beautiful. I have tons of pics to scrap and many times I create double page layouts with 4-5 pictures. Mtika, the possibilities are endless. Whether you create one-page or double page layouts, go with whatever inspires you.

Thank you Sue!! You are so right that really is the beauty of it all!!

Do whatever your pics tell you to do. The wonderful thing about this site is that we all encourage each other do do whatever we are good at. There is no right or wrong. Whatever makes you happy!

Tammy is the queen of two pagers, and she's very detailed and tenacious. I admire her steadfastness. I'm too lazy to do them.

Awww Joyce you are tooo sweet!!!! Thank you swirly sister!!!!! 🙂

Sometimes I still do a 2-pager if it is an event that I have lots of photos from, like birthdays or holidays. I used to do 2 pagers all the time for the same reason Robin did. Since joining Swirlydoos, I have pretty much gone to one page-one picture.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I still do the occasional 2 pageer, but like a lot of us here, have given it up, too much to think about to spread over two pages.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.