Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Downton Abbey

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Season 4 Starts tonight does anyone else watch??

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I do. Seen all of season 4 already. We get the UK version. I will still be tuning in tonight. It's a great season.

I can't wait!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Never heard of it. Is it on Netflix or Hulu? WE have no cable or satellite.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Never heard of it. Is it on Netflix or Hulu? WE have no cable or satellite.

OMG, girlie you have got to get out more. LOL. It's on PBS. It's one of their masterpiece classics.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh, you should find it on hulu.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I've been thinking I'm gonna do a marathon and watch it. There was a write up in one of the Sunday paper inserts. I know it's hugely popular.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Well I've never heard of this show either, what is it about?

Patty, I bought the first 3 seasons and binge watched it! I loved watching it that way! I have my sister and sister-in law hooked on it, too! It didn't come on here, last night, until 9 p.m. and went until 11! Way past my bedtime, but I managed to make it through!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hmmmmm…I'm devouring Once Upon a Time right now. I amy have to devour this one next.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I LOVE Once Upon A Time!! Haven't gotten to Downton Abbey yet, but that's mainly because DH and I are marathoning Alias and NCIS (depending on the night).

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

***sigh***
                      This is on my Netflix queue. I'm taking forever to watch season 1 of Boardwalk Empire, then I'll be doing the first season of DA.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hey let's watch some Downton abbey at our getaway in 10 days.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Sounds good, Kim!!!!!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Kim is bringing the dvd

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.