Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots DT CALL

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

CALLIN' ALL DIECUT FANATICS….
      there is a new Die Manufacturer entering the market….
      Die~Namites Dies http://www.die-namites.com/

They are having a DT call!! http://www.die-namitesblog.com/2013/05/design-team-call.html

You don't have to use their dies….any dies will work…we just wanna see what you can do with 'em!!
      Look forward to seeing some of y'all apply!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh wow…thanks for the info!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

That's some pretty stuff that they've got there. Are you going to try out, Andie?

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Those are some gorgeous dies!

Wow..They do have some beautiful dies. I may have to give this a try.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

That's some pretty stuff that they've got there. Are you going to try out, Andie?

I've been chewing this over…

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Well……???????????????????

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.