Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Dusty Attic DT!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Well… it certainly is a very nice start to a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can finally share some good news I've been sitting on for a few weeks… I've been invited to join the new 2013 Dusty Attic design team. If you missed the announcement, here is a list of the entire team for the next year (taken from the Dusty Attic NING site), It's going to be a really wonderful year working with these talented ladies… http://dustyattic.ning.com

Congratulations, Vicky!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Good for you Vicky! That is so well deserved! Congratulations!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That's so awesome Vicky, congratulations!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

oh, vicky what a wonderful start to the New Year….congrats!!!

So sooooooo Awesome!!!! Big Congrats Vicky!!!!!

Congrats!

I tried, but failed. 🙁

I am trying again next year though! Must be a secret to blogging or something, not sure!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Vicky!! You'll be swirling in DA goodness!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Congrats Vicky.

Congrats!

I tried, but failed. 🙁

I am trying again next year though! Must be a secret to blogging or something, not sure!

Manda, blogging is a huge requirement for almost any DT as well as participation in major online galleries. Some expect even more social media like Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook etc. Every company is different. I prefer blogs and forums so I stick to those kinds of DTs. My suggestion is to get posting in the DA gallery and SB.com to better your chances for next year… and to make sure you do a personal blog post per week. Your scrap style is very cool and there is no question your work is DT worthy.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

whoooop whoooop CONGRATS Vicky!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Congrats Vicky!!!!!! Wooot wooot! Can't wait to see your work! what a talented team!

Manda i agree with Vicky! YOu are so worthy of any DT! Just blog more, i know that is something i struggle with too! but i am really really trying harder this year. Also for me, my lack of doing layouts really holds me back from most big companies. I vow to do more layouts this year!

You guys are SO sweet!!

I will definitely work on broader posting! Thank you Vicky, that is a good piece of knowledge! I do use all that social media.

Miranda, you are super talented! I bet you could just do altered pieces and any company would be lucky to have them!!

Congrats again Vicky and Miranda both! ;D

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Vicky, how awesome!!!!! Well, deserved congratulations!!!

& Manda, what they said. You are super-talented with a unique style and any manufacturer would be lucky to have you as one of the designers. I guess you just need to prove that your work is seen by as many potential customers as possible. Are you going to try out more? Good for you!!!!!

Big congrats Vicky!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.