Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Dusty Attic is – IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Most of it's in the store – the rest will be in the store by the end of the night tonight!

http://www.swirlydoos.com/store/chipboard.html

wooo hooo!!!!!

Ugh Oh!!! I think I need more for my stash…..

what??????? Gotta move fast! Need more…..outta my way sistas. Every Savage fer herself. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

yay!!! I have some coming with Feb kit, wonder what I ordered?? Gotta go see if I got some of those awesome vines!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

WOot WoOt! Got mine!

yay!!! I have some coming with Feb kit, wonder what I ordered?? Gotta go see if I got some of those awesome vines!!

well did you get vines? They are all gone now.

Dusty Attic in the house – but left quickly. wow that stuff moves before your eyes!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

all the vines are gone? NO… really?! OFF TO LOOK

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Damn. you guys are BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

[quote]

well did you get vines? They are all gone now.
              [/quote]

LOL!! Seriously, they are all gone, already?? Whew, I did order a while ago and will receive with my Feb kit!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gotta say the vines are prolly my fav Dusty attic piece. So versatile.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]

Gotta say the vines are prolly my fav Dusty attic piece. So versatile.
                [/quote]
                did you buy them all then? hehe 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Glad I have vines on the way!!

You've gotta watch jen..and don't get in her way!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.