Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Dusty Attic Question

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I know I can buy Dusty Attic here, but I am wondering do we get a piece in our kits? I know I want to buy some with next months order, but don'twant to overdo it if we are getting some every month anyway. Then again, I just recently was given some by my dh and now I am hooked!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

The past couple of months we've been getting Kaisercraft chippies in the kits. I'm trying to remember if we get DA but honestly I can't – sorry.

Every couple of months Krissy will put in a big DA order and let everyone pick out whatever they want, then just add the total to your bill.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

If you go down to the bottom of the forums, you can in the Special Order Section it should give you an idea of past orders….. 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sometimes it's DA sometimes it's one of the other companies. Keep your eye open for the a special order to open up

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I know I can buy Dusty Attic here, but I am wondering do we get a piece in our kits? I know I want to buy some with next months order, but don'twant to overdo it if we are getting some every month anyway. Then again, I just recently was given some by my dh and now I am hooked!

I don't think it's possible to overdo it with Dusty Attic – well, then again, I am a DA hoarder so don't listen to me (LOL!)…

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

You can't over do it! I can't imagine that I wouldn't want at least two of any piece. 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I read on a couple different blogs that they are going to be having another new release Jan 2012 so I am thinking another special order is in our future. yeah.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

bring out the Ramen!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

bring out the Ramen!!!!!

Where are those recipes again?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Oh a special order sounds great! I will keep my eyes open for it!! Thanks for the info!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.