Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements DUSTY ATTIC SPECIAL ORDERS

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

***ATTENTION***

Dusty Attic has added new items to their catalog. Due to their increased ship times we've been forced to place our order NOW. Please look at the new items and amend your orders as necessary!!! I will be placing orders by the end of this week!!!!

PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON THE SPECIAL ORDERS THREAD SPECIFIED FOR DUSTY ATTIC ASAP. 

THANKS LADIES!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh crap…there goes my wallet!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

UGGG I can't wait to get my DT pack!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Birdbath 2pk DA0395
            Damask 2pk DA432
            Flutterbies 3pk DA0389
            Leafy Stems DA0447

Back to the Ramen…..

Thanks, Krissy

Ok, here's mine…. Thanks Krissy!!!

Decor Trim Set DA0435
            Flutterbies DA0389
            Skeleton Clock DA0430

Birds on Branch DA0333

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh boy, here goes:

DA0436 – Wire Dress Form #2
              DA0442 – Sewing Machine 2 pack
              DA0410 – Mini tea set
              DA0389 – Flutterbies
              DA0411 – Cuckoo Clock
              DA0395 – Birdbath

thanks!

If I can order too, I would like to order:

DA0435 Deco Trim Set
              DA0415 Fancy Flourish
              DA0433 Trim borders

DA0450
              DA0389
              DA0440
              DA0430
              DA0392

Thanks!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

wire dress form

Oh crap…there goes my wallet!!

exactly my thoughts!

looks like these people can't read – ladies, she said to put it on the 'special orders' thread!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

LOL…I was just thinking wrong thread ladies!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LOL…. move it on over

Umm, this thread says..Dusty Attic Special Orders.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ya but Krissy said to go to the special order thread to place orders, so she can keep them all together

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

CAN ANYONE HELP? There was a totally cool DA swirly, 10-inch-long viney-thing that came with my July kit. I love it and want to order another one, but I can't find a picture of it on DA's website. (There are a couple of items that don't have a photo, so it's probably one of those.) Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Krissy??!!! Hint: Tina used it in her Friends LO…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.