Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Dusty Attic Varnishes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Well, I have to say, these are a mighty disappointment. The bottles are very cheap. I can't even get the crackle one open because the product leaked into the cap. And, the nozzle on the clear gloss one plopped right out and dumped all over my project with the slightest squeeze. I'll stick to the Ranger Glossy and Crackle Accents.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yeah, I hear ya, Rae! My paint and vaishes leak out of the bottles and stuck everything to the bag. I had to peel it all apart.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yeah, I hear ya, Rae! My paint and vaishes leak out of the bottles and stuck everything to the bag. I had to peel it all apart.

Big DITTO!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

My crackle leaked into the cap too. I had to pry it out and jam it back into the bottle for it to stay. Plus the bottle was smaller than I expected.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Hmm, sounds like I'm not the only one. I think they need to know about this. Now I am really glad I didn't buy any of the paints.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sounds like it's a good thing I didn't get any. How are the colors?
                I was so disappointed by the flowers that I was able to shrug off the temptation for the paints.
                Sounds like they should simply stick with what they do best and concentrate on the chippies.

Yeah, my crackle did the same thing….PLOP right onto my layout, I did clean it, but Ranger products are MUCH better.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hmm, sounds like I'm not the only one. I think they need to know about this. Now I am really glad I didn't buy any of the paints.

The piant leaked out of the bottom of the cap!!! Like they weren't screwed on tight enough! I just think that bottle as so flimsy it leaked right through.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

What a bummer for you guys… guess I was lucky and have had no issues… but I will let Jen at DA know.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I used the paint for the first time. I like it!! It goes on smooth with an even coat and dries really fast!

Thumbs up on the paint 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

good to know Ang, thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.