Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff EK SUCCESS Punches

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Has anyone tried the new ek success punch around the coer punches? They are selling them at Michaels and I bought one. Let me just say it sucks! Oh did I just say it sucks? I meant it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How many pieces of paper will I ruin before I get it to actually punch around the freaking coer correctly?

[img:width=37&height=41]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1289762734_38_FT0_gaah.gif[/img]

Take it BACK!!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

awwwwwwwwwww

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I haven't seen them, but that's weird: EK Success is the maker of the Martha ones.

Take it back. Glad you waed us.

I'm not going to take it back. I'm bitch slapping it into submission. It's one of those things where I WILL get this right if it kills me. I will correctly punch around the coer no matter how many times it takes me to figure it out!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOL!! Good luck, it is wierd since they make Martha's.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OH No….. which one is it….. so I know to avoid it….. 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, seriously, take it back and exchange it. You may simply have bought a lemon.
              (I did not know about this line of punches. I haven't been into M's in waaay over a month.)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks for the heads up!!

Did you figure it out yet?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks….I was thinking of trying one…I was just at Michaels….good to know! I will just have to get one of Marthas…lol. I want to try them out!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

My M's did not have any of these new punches. They did have all the new Christmas stuff from MS and K&Co. though. Great stuff out right now!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Try punching threw a lot of aluminum foil with it first.

It's punching just fine Mandy. The problem is it does not have the design on it right next to where you punch. Instead they have 1 inch lines for you to move it down to. It's just not easy to line up and then when you tu the coer with it I am finding it is not lining up.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

haven't tried the EK around the page punches, but I did buy their circle punch, and that one really sucked!!! I guess it's ok if you want a teeny circle. IF you get the circle the right size and IF you can manage to get it lined up right, which I didn't, so I put it …..somewhere….somewhere where I don't remember!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.