Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Embellishment Organization Systems

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Embellishments — February, 2012

There are multiple storage options available for crafters looking to stow, store, hide and even showcase their scrappy/crafting embellishments. We will show you a few of our most favorite storage options this month. Come see some of the methods our fabulously creative design team uses to keep their own scrap spaces organized, and keep themselves inspired! See the “Scrap room ORGANIZATION!” threads in our interactive forums for more fabulous scrap space organizing ideas!

Simply Renee's CLIP IT UP System is a big WINNER!

width=250width=216

width=275 

Prices range from $25 – $200 for the various Clip it up products and components. It's pricey, but it's WORTH IT!

DO IT YOURSELF!

Look at this DIY clip it up that designer Paulien van den Bosch's hubby built for her! Kees is an incredibly talented guy and he takes good care of Paulien's hobby

width=300

And then he built this beauty too!

width=300

Speaking of embellishment storage systems:

width=350

These storage cubes are a MOOST have for any craft/scrap room! They are relatively inexpensive when purchased using the weekly coupon from Michael's and they are perfect for scrapbooking storage. The downer is that they are VERY cheaply made. I have had the handles fall off of 2 of my drawers. Other than that annoying little tid bit, they really are very useful!

Your designers suggest:

width=250width=250

width=250

And my drool-worthy embellishment storage find of the century:

121 drawer apothecary

width=450

width=250 width=250

Is that not simply AMAZING? The organizational possibilities are endless with a piece like this in your scrap space!

Show us what YOU have come up with for storing embellishments in YOUR scrap space!

all of it, yes please!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Okay so I totally want to adopt Paulien's DH!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Steph will you share with me

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Steph will you share with me

Sure no problem. Oh I know maybe Paulein will rent him out to us, lol!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

ooooo…maybe he could do a Ustream for all our hubby's so they can make us those FAB organizers!!!

I can't believe Krissy didn't showcase Lisa G's Tiffany lamp…I'm in love with that one.!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I saw on someones blog where they took the cafe rods and curtain hooks (the kind that clip) and they made their own clip up system on one wall doing that..for each rod and the clips the total cost was under 6.00!
              I am going to do that..so so cheap…leaves lots of money left to spend at Krissy's store..or on those beloved add ons we all must have :o)

Snagg1
                Send PM

Awesome products and ideas, I always store my inks in my timmy suitcase, and I store all my stamps in the cloth cubbies, they are all sorted out! 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

So Frank, do you have pics of your scrap room to show us?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Yes, Frank we want to see..Pleeeeese!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.