Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll Erin's Craft Ideas

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi! While I have been a member of Swirlydoos for a while, I just started to become active in the forums! Thanks to the Ultimate Design Challenge! I've signed up for a few challenges and am anxious to make some friends on here! Everyone seems to be really nice!

Here's my blog, if anyone is interested in taking a peek!
      http://erinscrafts.blogspot.com

Tfl!
      Erin

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hey Erin, one of your fellow DT members at EP is a friend of mine Annette Green. I do her All Things Tim workshops…small world

Erin your blog is filled with beautiful creations! Glad you are joining in on the challenges. You will see that our Swirly girls are the best around! They share their scrapping secrets with everyone. I have grown so much in scrapping since I've found swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh my gosh! It IS a small world! Isn't she amazing?! I love her work!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Erin your blog is filled with beautiful creations! Glad you are joining in on the challenges. You will see that our Swirly girls are the best around! They share their scrapping secrets with everyone. I have grown so much in scrapping since I've found swirlydoos!

Thank you so much!! Since joining, I have grown and am developing a style, all thanks to Swirlydoos!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Erin, fantastic blog!!!!!

And I am so glad that you've decided to join in!!!
              You're so right about the Savages: unless there is a limited quantity of product to be had, they're a generous and loving bunch!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thank you for sharing your blog, Erin! I'm glad that you've become active on the forums!! Don't we have just the sweetest ladies!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Fantastic blog, Erin!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Great blog you Erin, lots of pretties to look at! You will love it here, I have leaed so much from all the ladies here!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Great blog!! Welcome to the forums doll! Glad you decided to dig in:)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Great blog, Erin. Your work is stunning.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I enjoyed my visit to your blog–you make such gorgeous creations!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.