Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Example of Two Actions in PSE

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This is a photo my dd took of herself that I snagged off FB cuz god forbid she sends them to me or lets me take any.
    Before:

[img:width=569&height=479]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288008661_38_FT0_73174_1309383153429_1796119600_610467_7872882_n.jpg[/img]

After:

[img:width=569&height=479]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288008745_38_FT0_bri2.jpg[/img]
    I used two actions on this one, photoblast porcelain and photoblast midnight color pro
    Gonna use this photo with the new kit!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Lisa, I saw this on FB, awesome effect!!!!!!

L ove the effect Lisa. She is just so pretty and your photo is great. Sad that you have to scavange for photos of your DD. That's my life with teens too.

That is really beautiful!!! It will make a really awesome LO! Great work, Lisa. You gals inspire me daily! Your daughter looks like a model…..

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Very pretty

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That is awesome Lisa!!!!!!!! I really like that effect!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Lisa that photo is gorgeous!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.