Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Excitement & Prayer Request

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I have to share some news and ask for prayer for those so inclined. I am 42 years old and have always wanted to be a mother, but it just wasn't meant to be…

About a year and a half ago I met the most wonderful man…and in November found out I have a distant relative who is 15 years old and pregnant. Over Christmas we met with her and she has decided to allow us to adopt her baby!!

She is due May 18th and the baby is a boy (Austin will be his name). We are getting married March 10th.

Please pray all will continue to go well with her pregnancy, Austin will be healthy and she won't change her mind! I am afraid I have already fallen in love with him (although I told myself not to in case she does change her mind). We sense God in all that has happened, but would appreciate your prayers!

Thanks so much!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Jackie I am so happy for you; both for finally meeting the man of your dreams and becoming a Mother. I wish you happiness in the future and will keep you in my prayers

Hugs

Oh, wow! What a wonderful story. I pray that all works out for you. Looks like God has a plan here.

Wow… awesome new changes coming your way.
      Sending prayers your way Jackie. Like Jan said: Looks like God has a plan!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That is SO COOL!!!!

Sending prayers!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

What a wonderful time for you! Many prayers headed your way.

This sounds wonderful! I will keep all of you in my prayers!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Sending Prayers. Good Luck and Congrats. Marriage and a new baby. Happy News.

Such good and happy news!! I hope everything tus out well for you all!! Big, big of hugs from me, a mother to two adoptiv girls and a fostermom to two of my couisins children, a girl and a boy

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Such wonderful news, good for you!! Sending lots of prayers that all works out as planned. It sounds to me like you will be a great mom!!

Wonderful news. God always has a plan. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awww, this is just amazing!! I have you in my prayers!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

What a wonderful story. I pray that all works out the way it is suppose to!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Beautiful story….prayers to you that your blessings continue to abound.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Congratulations! Babies are such a blessing and little boys are awesome (I have 3, and it's true what they say – boys love their mommy best!). Sending up a prayer for you! And we want to see pictures, of the baby AND the wedding. So happy for you both, and for the birth mother; I'm sure it puts her mind at ease to know the baby will be with family who will love him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.