Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges EXTENDED DATE November Beau Jardin Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 63 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Using th eNovember Beau Jardin Kit create a layout with using any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the Nov. challenge.

You can enter as many pages as you wish.

Please have you pages uploaded by Dec 1st

Example:

[img:width=600&height=609]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1320686545_12_FT0_imagine_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Ang, that is spectacular

Snagg1
          Send PM

Toooo precious! Those rub ons rock!! Awesome fussy cutting!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, Ang, how beautiful & what wonderful fussy cutting!!!! Even more beautiful is your photo; I just love that precious face!!!!

Angelica, this is adorable! Can't wait to get my kit!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

awesome….as always….such a cute pic!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thank you very much girls!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow Ang…beautiful!!!! HOw did your move go??

SUPER SWEET LO Ang!!! She is such a cutie!!!!

Wow Ang! Just jaw dropping! So pretty in pink! And your fussy cutting rocks!

Absolutely gorgeous and what a precious photo! Waiting on my CNS!

Beautiful!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wow Ang…beautiful!!!! HOw did your move go??

It was okay. I'm glad it's over with! I can tell you this….I will NEVER do a 15 hour straight drive again!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

We drove back from Orlando Florida to upstate NY. 25.5 hr ride. I can relate. My DH won't fly.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

WHAT!!??!?! 25.5 hours!!!!! Yikes!! You guys are brave..lol!!! Did you do it in one shot?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.