Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Extra Prayers Needed

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hello Everyone,

I normally do not express much personal stuff on forums. But I truly could use all the prayers right now as possible. At 10am today, we had to rush my husband to emergency room for chest pains and not being able to breathe. I was at work and he was home alone with my 2 year old son when he collapsed in excrutiating pain. I am very thankful he had enough strength to make one phone call to me. Even though he told me he didnt want to go to ER, We were able to get an aunt there quick enough to check on him. She carried him (yes, dead weight) to the car and I met them at the hospital. So far all his tests are coming back negative (EKG, Chest xray, Cat Scan). He has a stress test in the moing. Yes, he is still having that sharp pain in his chest and when he breathe.

The doctor said if the the stress test was negative he will be able to come home. I am asking for many prayers. My spirit still feel a little uneasy…because I know my husband and I can see him truly in pain. Thanks everyone.

So sorry about your dh! I will certainly keep him and you in my prayers!

Oh no QT! I will keep him and your family in my prayers!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

QT, prayers and best of all wishes being sent your way!!!
        How old is your husband?
        Please keep us updated as you can…

QT sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Is it possible he had broken a rib. I have had several heart attacks but when I bruised my ribs I thought I was having a massive heart attack because the pain was so severe. At least they are doing several tests to check him out.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Lots of prayers!!! Hoping you find out what the problem is.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sending up prayers for you both.

Praying for you and your family!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm so sorry QT. I will be praying that all goes well!!!

Lifting you up in prayer QT. My thoughts are with you.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Your family is in my prayers QT!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

You're in my prayers. Hope he's doing better soon and that they can determine the cause of his pain.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh so sorry QT!!! Sending lots of prayers!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

QT your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I pray you find out what's going on.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Sending up prayers of support, QT..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.