Home Forums Scrap Chat Contests Fall Photography Contest ~CLOSED: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON BLOG!~

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

We hope you play along!

[img:width=240&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1379603967_16_FT0_fall_photography_contest_graphic.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I plan on playing.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Ditto

Me, too!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Rae, I asked in the Announcement thread, can this be an older photo?

I wish it felt more like fall in Southwest Texas. It's still freakin hot over here..ugh.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

We finally have cool weather. Actually, we finally have perfect weather.
              We don't get much in the way of foliage here; you have to go to the weste part of the state and there it's stunning.
              But we do have farm stands; I've uploaded a photo that I took at one last year.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!!!

I love to take macro Pictures.. and now when the fall is her the images are endless… this is one of the last flowers from this year….
                [img:width=500&height=333]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381043379_1689_FT220670__mg_4419.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That's amazing!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Beautiful photo Linda!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Rae, I asked in the Announcement thread, can this be an older photo?

Crap, Peggy, I'm sorry- Yes!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

LOL, Rae. That's what I submitted in the Gallery. Did you also want us to post on this thread?

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Here is my photo. I took this Saturday. This is the best I could get for a fall photo. Our weather isn't cooperating, so not much has tued yet. It was 92 degrees while I was out taking pictures. I was sweating my a$$ off.

We have this area around the water reclamation that is just beautiful. You will always find wedding parties out there under the big willow trees and in front of the waterfall. I knew this is where I wanted to take my fall pics. Look for more to come later.
                          [img:width=450&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381161716_131_FT220670_img_1698.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Kim that's so pretty!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.