Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Farewell, Lynne!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Our January reveal is tomorrow, so I thought I would take a minute to let you know that this our last reveal with our beloved education team wonder, Lynne. She's been with the ET since it started, and really made it what it is now. We will miss you, Lynne! BIG HUGS!!!!!! XOXOXO

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh no Lynne you're leaving us, I'm so sad, I love watching all of your videos!

Oh Lynne! We will miss you so much! Love all you videos!

Snif Snif!!!

Seriously….. I feel so SAD!!!!!!!!!!
        You will be sooooooo missed Lynne!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lynn, you've been such an inspiration! We are going to miss you so much!!! Please stop by and visit us sometimes!!! You'll always be a Swirly Sister!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh no..don't leave woman! jk
          You've been such a creative inspiration Lynne! Thank you so much and you will definitely be missed!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you Lynne for all the inspiration you have provided. Please stick around just to play with us.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thank you Lynne for all the wonderful videos and techniques you've shared with us. I still treasure my bloom where you grow canvas that you showed us how to make! Best wishes as you continue down your artistic path!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Oh heck–I really enjoy your videos immensely and find them inspiring. Best wishes in whatever you do next. I follow your blog so can't wait to see you there. Happy trails to you!

For real?! Dang! I will continue to watch your videos! ;D

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Thanks for sharing your talent Lynne. Good luck.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

What the heck????>? Lisa and now you!!!! Whats going on?????? Thanks for sharing with us Lynne!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh no , So sorry you're leaving us, we will miss your inspiration!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

=o( Sniffle Sniffle. We are so sorry to see Lynne go, but know that bigger and better things await her! We are so very grateful for all that Lynne has given us this past year and wish her only the very best in her scrappy endeavors!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.