Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Farewell, Miranda!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

It saddens me to tell you that May is Miranda's last month with us. She has been such an inspiration to us all and we have been incredibly lucky to have her. So, join me in saying farewell to her as a designer this month. She assures me that she'll still be gracing us with her presence on the forums. 🙂

What? Oh no…. I feel so sad right now!
      But I know that there are great opportunities for her on the way. Keep peeking in here Miranda!!! we love you girl!!

You will be missed!

Oh no! Miranda, we will miss you so much!

Da, so sad to see you go my dear! PLEASE keep in touch!!!

I'm so sad ya'll! I wish there were more hours in the day for me to stay on top of everything! I will for sure still be around though! you all are amazing!

You will be missed!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Bye, Miranda!! We're going to miss you around here!! 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Bye Miranda, You will be sorely missed. Please stay in touch

xoxoxo

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I will miss your creations with our wonderful kits. Hope that you do continue to hang out with us.

I will miss your wonderful and inspirational projects. Good luck with your ventures and enjoy.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Miranda I wish you all the best and appreciate all the great ideas and techniques you've shared! I subscribe to you on YouTube so I look forward to continuing to see you there!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

What??????? Well, I understand and I join the others in hoping that you keep on hanging out here with the Savages!!!!!
                In the meantime, I do want to thank you for all of the techniques that you taught me and all of the inspiration that you've given me !heart

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

We will miss you Miranda…Your projects and videos have been so helpful and inspirational…beautiful work!!!

Bye Miranda..You will be missed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.