This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Dear Savages…….Here it is!!!

Wedonttag2_zps558ac209.jpg

Here is my video….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsRkbMIVvY&list=UU5FtBNcd8UXdC0zxzPfaT_A&index=1

Also….here is my video on how I dipped my flowers in UTEE….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjiw1rhGh1k&list=UU5FtBNcd8UXdC0zxzPfaT_A&index=2

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ohhhhh Lynne… It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! and I LOVED your video's. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Another fabulous video and an absolutely gorgeous tag! Thanks so much, Lynne!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Gorgeous tag Lynn, I'll be watching the video after I check out all the posts!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Just finished watching your video Lynn and I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

Great video. Your tag is devine. Thanks for sharing

Snagg1
            Send PM

wiping a tear from my eye awwwww thanks lynne!! That tag is just amazingly gorgeous! thanks for sharing such amazing talent with us….

lynne this may be my fave one ever, i just love you so much!

Gorgeous! I will be going back to watch the video later.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lynne, I commented on another thread, but let me add one here: awesome tag, awesome techniques and I love how you shared your thinking process as you went along!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I love it Lynne. It's so you.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Lynne, I commented on another thread, but let me add one here: awesome tag, awesome techniques and I love how you shared your thinking process as you went along!!!!

Ditto this!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I thoroughly enjoyed your video as always and I am going to miss them! Thanks for the moments!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

THANKS YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH Savages…….By far….my favorite tag EVER!!!

I LOVE creating it…..JUST FOR YOU!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Totally amazing, Lynn!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.