Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Favorite Paper Trimmer Tool???

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I need a new paper trimmer…a light weight, portable one. I've got a big one in my craft room, but want one to bring to crops. Please give me your opinions of what you like or don't like. Thanks!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I use the Cutterpede by EK . it is a rotary cutter with interchangeable decorative blades

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I use my pink cutterpede for travel.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Thanks Ladies…that's 2 for Cutterpede!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I have the el cheapo Fiskars with the blade that constantly needs changing. On the other hand, I do like that I can be really precise with where I begin and end cutting. And it is lightweight enough for travel.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I have the Cricut one- I like it. I also have a Fiskars rotary one, which is okay too.

I have the fiskars el cheapo one, too!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm still using my Fiskars el cheapo also. LOL. I've had it for years and it is very lightweight and easy to pack along.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

That's good to know about the precise cutting of the Fiskars…I'm anal about that sort of thing. LOL. Ummm Peggy, I think I read somewhere that you are anal as well. 🙂 . Hee hee

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Thanks. Good to know about the Cricut. I've had a Creative Memories for a few years, but the blade is dull & they no longer make the Oneida have, therefore, no replacent blade available. Their new one is $30. Gulp. I could buy slot of cool Swirlydoos stuff for that amount!

I have an old fiskars one, that doesn't cut straight and a cheap office one that I use for when I have to cut a lot. Usually it is my TH ruler and art knife that I use.

I've been using a Fiskars el cheapo cutter forever, but the new Making Memories scorer-cutter has caught my eye, too.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I have the Creative Memories old design cutter. I have about 10 blades left then after that i will need to replace. What I liked was that it cuts pretty straight I also have a fiskars as backup.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

The Cutterpede does cut a really precise cut also

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I have the el cheapo also. I had a big Fiskars with the rotary blade but found it never cut or scored straight. And the old Creative Memories one, but I found it was a bit fiddly and hard to transport (though I still love the circle cutter).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.