Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff feb kit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How do i go about purchasing the February kit. I am reading that some have their kits and I would like to purchase one to see what the price to send to Tasmania is going to cost me before i sign up for each month? I cant find anywhere on the website where the feb kit is available

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

If you go to the store/boutique you can click on kits on the left aide bar. I just went in there and I don't see the kit listed so it must be sold out. You could send Krissy a message and check with her.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

The February kit will be in the store when we have the reveal on the 11th. 🙂 Krissy will be able to give you an estimate on the cost of shipping if you email her.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Shippingg on the FEB kit to tasmania will be around $25.00 (It's a heavy kit) And we don't have many left! Reveal will be on the 11th and if we have any they'll be in the store then!

ok so if i join the club will i get a feb kit? around $25 postage isnt too bad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.