Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews February's Fabulous Kit!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OMG! I am crazy busy with CHA stuff, but I had to stop in and say that I am so freakin' excited to be getting Swirlydoo Kits again. The February Kit arrived today and I am speechless! Yummy…I can't wait to have the time to play with it.

Thank You Swirlydoos for the awesome goodies! Also, I have to say it is a pleasure to receive product packaged with such love and not scattered in the box like some of the stuff I have gotten!!

I hope this is okay here…I didn't know where else to post it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Isn't it just lovely!!

Can't wait to see your pages!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Well, Vicky, I can't think of a better place to post this. And you're right. We older Savages seem to take Krissy's care in packaging for granted and forget that this is one of the many, many things that sets Swirlydoos far ahead of the pack!!!! ***(Wait until you get a ginormous order; you will not BELIEVE how much our Swirly Faerie Goddess can cram into a shipping box!!!!!)

On the other hand, as if your DT projects weren't enough, you've made the rest of us even hungrier for our kits!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Well, Vicky, I can't think of a better place to post this. And you're right. We older Savages seem to take Krissy's care in packaging for granted and forget that this is one of the many, many things that sets Swirlydoos far ahead of the pack!!!! ***(Wait until you get a ginormous order; you will not BELIEVE how much our Swirly Faerie Goddess can cram into a shipping box!!!!!)

On the other hand, as if your DT projects weren't enough, you've made the rest of us even hungrier for our kits!!!!!

Well Said Peg!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.