Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Feels weird…

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

…that this is my last week on the DT here. Like I said in my farewell SD blog post today, I would like to thank everyone at Swirlydoos, you have made it a pleasure to design here. I cherish the friendships that I have made and the opportunity to design with many talented artists (the design team and equally the kit club members.) I'll still be around but a lot less because I have two new design team terms starting in November. You can drop my a line any time on my blog at http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.ca – please keep in touch!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

thank you Vicky for all your inspiration. you will be missed. please don't forget us!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks for all your instruction and talents Vicky–I always like to see your smiling avatar!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Vicky, you're right, it WILL feel weird without you and your beautiful projects and all of the help and encouragement that you've bought to Swirlydoos!!!!
          I'll be checking out your blog often and I do hope that you won't be a stranger here!!!!
          {{{HUGS}}}

You will be missed. Thanks for being such an inspiration.

Thanks so much, Vicky! I so enjoyed all of your projects! Good luck with you new DT duties!

You will be missed.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've loved all the inspiration you've brought to Swirlydoos, the tutorials, the flowers, the how-to's, and the beauty. Good luck with your new design teams!

You ladies are just too sweet. The good thing about the inteet is that we're only a click away 🙂 Well, except for Linda, she's a 20 minute car ride away (pssst – time for a coffee soon!)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Xoxo I have loved working next to you Vicky! You will be missed!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Vicky you will definitely be missed, you gave me so much inspiration! What are your two new design teams?

Vicky you will definitely be missed, you gave me so much inspiration! What are your two new design teams?

Nice try… announcements will be made sometime in October, LOL.

You will certainly be missed, Vicky! All the best to you in your new endeavors and be sure to stop by to see us now and then.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]
                  It's almost October, how about a hint ;)

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]

LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.