Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Figured something out…

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hey did ya'll know that if you actually tu on the curling iron after plugging it in, that it will heat up a lot quicker?….I went and plugged my curling iron and straightener in about 30 minutes ago….went to do my hair and forgot to tu them on…..oh well it's raining outside anyway ;o) I am only taking Ariel to work today, she is working a double so I am going to spend the rest of the day in my scraproom!!!!

hehehe

Been there done that sista!
    I'm into keretin treatments now. They are fabulous for getting rid of frizz and making hair so easy to work with!!!

I can say…been there and done that too! Sometimes more than once!

Daily ponytail, dont ever have to worry about it:)

Snagg1
      Send PM

lol

I can say…been there and done that too! Sometimes more than once!

Same here!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

This is like, the water boils faster when you tu the stove on, right? hehehehehee…..

How about going crazy looking for your glasses when they are top of your head!!! Or worse, looking for your glasses for a brief moment and your wearing them…OMG..Dont even go there!!

How about going crazy looking for your glasses when they are top of your head!!! Or worse, looking for your glasses for a brief moment and your wearing them…OMG..Dont even go there!!

OMG…I so know about this!!! Maybe if they were on my face instead of my head I wouldn't always be looking for them…but then again I could be like my bff and have a pair on the face and a pair on the head, lmao….

lol!

Too funny!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

or thinking you have them on when you don't! and you don't realize it until you are about a mile down the road on your way to work!!!

Hey did ya'll know that if you actually tu on the curling iron after plugging it in, that it will heat up a lot quicker?….I went and plugged my curling iron and straightener in about 30 minutes ago….went to do my hair and forgot to tu them on…..oh well it's raining outside anyway ;o) I am only taking Ariel to work today, she is working a double so I am going to spend the rest of the day in my scraproom!!!!

been there, done that

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

hehehehe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.