Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots finalist toot and $$

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

ok, so i hope the $$ got your attentions, lol

I have made it to the final round of entries for a DT gig for a new paper company called Gecko Galz. They have little profiles of all the finalist, and will be announcing the new DT team on Friday.

So if you would like, head on over to their site, as they are having a Gecko Galz giveaway for one lucky follower where they can win $50 in Gecko Galz merchandise all they have to do is become a follower and leave a comment under their favorite design team hopeful.

Please take a look at all the wonderful ladies that are posted, and if you like my work leave me a comment (my direct link – http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2011/06/design-team-call-entry-erin-reed.html%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Visit us website
    http://www.geckogalz.com">
    Blogsite
    http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com">/

Cool! Fingers crossed for you, Erin!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

ooo that is awesome <<<fingers crossed for you toooo 🙂

That is awesome Erin! Good Luck Darling!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Best of luck!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yep, the $$$ caught my eye, hehehehehehe

Became a follower, left a comment, and now crossing fingers and toes for you!!!!!

Oh Erin, that is awesome!! I will go check it out!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Good luck Erin!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome!!!! Good luck!!!

Erin I tried but it wouldn't never let me post a comment! It did let me follow but everytime I tried to post the comment it kept making me sign into my google account?! I did it over and over. Even tried to go straight from my blog dash and try still no go.. Sorry 🙁

Snagg1
              Send PM

Good luck Erin!! You work is beautiful and you totally deserve to be there.

Good luck Erin!!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

I tried posting but it didn't show up-hopefullly it's just a lag time? You so deserve to make the team-love your pages!

I have been looking at the gecko galz stuff for the past few weeks. Love the site. Congrats and cool – I cannot leave a comment though because I have a few friends that made the list as well so would not want to hurt feeling by having them see my post not appear under each of their names and under yours as well. Know what I mean?

I'll be voting for you in my heart.

Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.