Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Finally got another layout done!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

PLayed with Midnight Waltz last night and came up with this…. pictures of my niece (on the right) and my nephew at VBS ths last summer. Sorry for the slight glare… it was a PITA to get in the frame and I didn't think about taking a picture until after I'd framed it! Lol

[img:width=600&height=583]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1320156432_774_FT0_midnight_waltz_page.jpg[/img]

Love your wonderful distressing and those little pops of red! Beautiful LO, Monica!

Thank you!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Great Lo! Love the distressing and the colors

Awesome Monica!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I saw this in the gallery yesterday and left you a hug!

clapping my hands!
        fantastic layout

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Great colors and distressing; love how you've placed the embellies!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

WOWZA!! That's fantastic…the colors really pull you into the page!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gorgeous!! Love how you framed it..cause it is definitely frame worthy!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Great LO. Love the way you've used the blue Peek-A-Boo in place of joualling; the words on it are so fitting.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.