Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Finally some good news!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Dear Swirly Sisters!
    I got back from the doctor today (actually here in the USA) and the baby is FINE! It even measures a few days ahead and it is………. A BOY!!!!!!
    We are so relieved after the terrible first trimester and I am glad that we decided to travel after all.
    We are still in Indiana, off to Florida on Sunday and then on to Bogota, Columbia for my sister's wedding. I am so glad I wont miss it (and just think of all the cool pictures I will have to scrap…)

Thank you for all your encouraging words and thoughts and prayers. It is truly appreciated.
    Big hugs!!!!!
    Elisabeth

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Great news! Hugs to you!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wonderful news Elisabeth!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That is wonderful Elizabeth!! A boy!! Take it easy during your trips. Where in Florida are you going? It is hot as hell right now!! Glad everything is going well!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

YAY!!!!! Elisabeth that is just the BEST news!! Congratulations!

Lisa, we will be in Fort Mayers. Probably just the beach in the moing and then staying inside. No magic kingdom in this heat. Just too dangerous

Oh, Elizabeth you would be so close!! My parents live in Cape Coral. Right on the water. I love it down there!! So pretty and serene. We call it Cape Coma!! have fun!!

What do you consider close? I have no clue where Cape Coral is!

I live in New Port Richey, 2 and a half hours north of Fort Meyers. My parents live in Cape Coral which is 20 minutes west of Fort Meyers/ Cape Coral is on the Gulf Coast. My brother has a condo in Fort Meyers. So being that you live in Austria, visiting 3 hour from me is VERY close!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Elizabeth, such wonderful news!!!!!! So happy for you!!!
            Enjoy the rest of your vacation and then the wedding!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

So happy for you Elizabeth!!!!

that is great news!!

Such wonderful news, Elisabeth!!!

What great news!!!! Have fun, stay cool, and take it easy!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.